Prescribing a strategy for growth.
Hansen Global Enterprises is a small veterinary diagnosics developer who has been in business for over 25 years. Though the company had been successful, it was experiencing a shrinking of its market, largely due the expansion and predatory practices of large, global diagnostics companies. The company needed to develop a clear and contemporary brand to compete effectively with its larger competitors, and to position itself for expansion into new domestic and international markets. The company had done little or no marketing and had little or no name recognition. The company not only needed a brand, they needed a strategy to increase the size of its contact list, and guidance in the implementation of the plan.
- Increase brand awareness and expand into new markets
- Rename the company and secure the domain www.HansenDx.com
- Leverage the significant, yet previously under-utilized reputation of the company’s founder
- Develop a new brand and website for Hansen Global Enterprises
- Develop the marketing strategy and provide guidance on its implementation
The story behind the work
Hansen had something to offer not available anywhere else: Dr, Herman Hansen, the lowest-cost diagnostic products and outstanding service and support.
- Specialized in Canine and Feline
- Dr Hansen
- Low cost
- Personal service
- Quality products