Emerging from the shadows.
XENON Corporation was about to celebrate its 50th anniversary and determined that it was finally time to get their brand in order. The company is the forefather of pulsed light technology which has a wide range of production applications such as curing, sanitization and printed electronics manufacturing. Through the years, the product lineup had grown organically, developing new technologies, finding applications, then branding products to market to each vertical. The result was an unwieldy and complicated list of products, a corporate brand which was not well defined, and a website that had not changed since the 90s.
- Develop a clear and compelling corporate brand for XENON
- Untangle the product names
- Update the logo and design the brand
- Position XENON as the Pulsed Light Experts
- Execute a horizontal marketing strategy that focuses all efforts on building the XENON brand
- Develop a product roadmap and naming convention to clarify XENON’s offerings
The story behind the work
XENON was well respected for its engineering expertise and especially appreciated for the quality and attentiveness of its people, a clear distinction from the sanitized technology brands of its competitors.
- Focus on people and technology
- Deliver solutions rather than products
- Clearly define the category
- Get younger & bolder