1. Any tweet that starts with “Top 5…”. Can’t we find another gimmick to grab attention?
2. Incomplete thoughts with a link. If I have no idea what you’re talking about, I’m not going to take the time to click your link.
3. Anyone that sends more than ten tweets a day. Come on, be a little selective.
4. Avoiding brevity by overuse of acronyms and abbreviations. Kind of misses the point of having a 140 character limit.
5. Tweets that use every technique in the Twitterverse to show they’re charter members of the Twitterclub. HT@CarrollRay 4 RT of bit.ly/Xtms8F #FF